Will “Spanish Tutor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Provide non-classroom, academic instruction to students on an individual or small-group basis for proactive or remedial purposes.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 25-3099.02
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Tutors”.
Also Known As…
- Tutorial Laboratory Supervisor (Tutorial Lab Supervisor)
- Reading Efficiency Course Director
- Professional Tutor
- Learning Services Coordinator
- Educational Advisor
- Director of Academic Support
- Center Director
- Adult Basic Education Instructor
- Accounting/Finance Tutor
- Academic Guidance Specialist
- Writing Tutor
- Tutoring Clinician
- Tutoring Assistant
- Test Preparation Tutor
- Second Language Tutor
- Science Tutor
- SAT Tutor
- Reading Tutor
- Private Tutor
- Peer Tutor
- Online Tutor
- Nursing Center Tutor
- Math Tutor
- Learning Center Instructor
- In-home Tutor
- In-classroom Tutor
- History Tutor
- High School Tutor
- Grades 9-12 Tutor
- Grades 7-8 Tutor
- Grades 1-6 Tutor
- ESL Tutor (English as a Second Language Tutor)
- English Tutor
- English Language Learner Tutor (ELL Tutor)
- Elementary School Tutor
- Elementary Education Tutor
- Corporate Tutor
- Computing Tutor
- College Tutor
- Children's Tutor
- Chemistry Tutor
- Biology Tutor
- After School Tutor
- ACT Tutor
- Academic Tutor
Tasks for “Spanish Tutor”
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Communicate students' progress to students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Graphing calculators
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Computer data input scanners
- Academic educational software
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Office
- Appointment scheduling software
- Database software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Redrock Software TutorTrac
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Email software