Will “Multimedia Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
39% Chance of Automation
“Multimedia Coordinator” will probably not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #270 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Prepare, plan, and operate multimedia teaching aids for use in education. May record, catalogue, and file materials.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 25-9011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 50,130.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 24.00
- Currently, there are 10,300 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists”.
Also Known As…
- Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
- Multimedia Services Coordinator
- Media Technician
- Media Specialist
- Library Media Specialist
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- Electronics Technician
- Audio Visual Technician
- Audio Visual Specialist
- Audio Visual Coordinator
- Audio Video Technician
- Visual Specialist
- Visual Education Director
- Visual Coordinator
- Video Technician
- Video Coordinator
- Television Technician
- Technology Specialist
- Programmer Analyst
- Production Technician
- Multimedia Specialist
- Media Services Coordinator
- Instructional Technologist
- Instructional Services Specialist
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Audiovisual Production Specialist
- Audio-Visual Specialist
- Audio-Visual Director
- Audio-Visual Collections Coordinator
- Audio-Visual Arts Director
- Audio Visual Secretary
Tasks for “Multimedia Coordinator”
- Plan and prepare audio-visual teaching aids and methods for use in school systems.
- Install audio-visual equipment.
- Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
- Set up, adjust, and operate audio-visual equipment, such as cameras, film and slide projectors, and recording equipment, for meetings, events, classes, seminars, and video conferences.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
- Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
- Offer presentations and workshops on the role of multimedia in effective presentations.
- Attend conventions and conferences, read trade journals, and communicate with industry insiders to keep abreast of industry developments.
- Develop manuals, texts, workbooks, or related materials for use in conjunction with production materials.
- Determine formats, approaches, content, levels, and mediums necessary to meet production objectives effectively and within budgetary constraints.
- Instruct users in the selection, use, and design of audio-visual materials and assist them in the preparation of instructional materials and the rehearsal of presentations.
- Confer with teachers to select course materials and to determine which training aids are best suited to particular grade levels.
- Develop preproduction ideas and incorporate them into outlines, scripts, story boards, and graphics.
- Perform simple maintenance tasks, such as cleaning monitors and lenses and changing batteries and light bulbs.
- Acquire, catalog, and maintain collections of audio-visual material such as films, video- and audio-tapes, photographs, and software programs.
- Maintain hardware and software, including computers, scanners, color copiers, and color laser printers.
- Produce rough and finished graphics and graphic designs.
- Narrate presentations and productions.
Related Technology & Tools
- Digital video disk DVD players
- Slide projectors
- Audio or video editing systems
- Television monitors
- Video screens
- Overhead display projectors
- Digital cameras
- Portable amplifiers
- Light boards
- Sound boards
- Desktop computers
- Opaque projectors
- Multimedia projectors
- Digital camcorders
- Compact disk CD players
- Still cameras
- Liquid crystal display LCD projection systems
- Personal computers
- Video cassette recorders VCR
- Laptop computers
- Microfiche readers
- Audio presentation systems
- Audio tape players
- High speed video duplicators
- Claw hammers
- Large screen projectors
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Wireless microphones
- Motion picture projectors
- Web browser software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visio