Will “Web Content Writer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 27-3043.04
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Copy Writers”.
Also Known As…
- Copy Writers
- Web Content Writer
- Production Director
- Freelance Copywriter
- Copy Writer
- Communications Specialist
- Advertising Writer
- Advertising Copy Writer
- Advertising Associate
- Account Executive
- Online Content Developer
- Creative Services Manager
- Creative Services Director
- Creative Director
- Business Writer
- Blurb Writer
- Advertising Specialist
- Advertising Copywriter
- Advertising Account Executive
- Ad Writer
- Ad Copy Writer
Tasks for “Web Content Writer”
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's selling features should be promoted.
- Vary language and tone of messages based on product and medium.
- Write to customers in their terms and on their level so that the advertiser's sales message is more readily received.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast, or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
- Invent names for products and write the slogans that appear on packaging, brochures and other promotional material.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
Related Technology & Tools
- Teleconferencing equipment
- Desktop computers
- Personal computers
- Copy machines
- Laptop computers
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Systems Adobe Premiere Pro
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Cloud
- Avid Technology Media Composer
- Adobe Systems Adobe Dreamweaver
- Campaign Monitor
- Microsoft Office
- PHP: Hypertext preprocessor
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Systems Adobe Persuasion
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Hypertext markup language HTML
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Quark Xpress
- Microsoft Excel
- FileMaker Pro
- Corel Presentation