Will “City Wellness Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Manage or coordinate fitness and wellness programs and services. Manage and train staff of wellness specialists, health educators, or fitness instructors.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 11-9039.02
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Fitness and Wellness Coordinators”.
Also Known As…
- Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Wellness Director
- Recreational Sports Director
- Group Fitness Manager (GFM)
- Fitness/Wellness Director
- Fitness Supervisor
- Fitness Director
- Fitness Coordinator
- Fitness and Wellness Director
- Executive Wellness Programs Director
- Chief Wellness Officer
- Worksite Wellness Practitioner
- Wellness Program Coordinator
- Wellness Manager
- Wellness Coordinator
- Wellness Coach
- Wellness Ambassador
- State Public Health Wellness Coordinator
- Sports, Fitness, and Wellness Director
- Recreation Manager
- Lifestyle Director
- Hospital Wellness Coordinator
- Health, Wellness, and Nutrition Coordinator
- Health and Wellness Coordinator
- Fitness Manager
- Fitness and Wellness Manager
- Fitness and Wellness Coordinator
- Employee Wellness/Fitness Coordinator
- Employee Assistance Program Wellness Coordinator
- County Public Health Wellness Coordinator
- Corporate Wellness Coordinator
- Corporate Fitness Program Coordinator
- Certified Wellness Program Manager
- Certified Wellness Program Coordinator
- Campus Wellness Coordinator
Tasks for “City Wellness Coordinator”
- Organize and oversee fitness or wellness programs, such as information presentations, blood drives, or training in first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Manage or oversee fitness or recreation facilities, ensuring safe and clean facilities and equipment.
- Develop or coordinate fitness and wellness programs or services.
- Prepare or implement budgets and strategic, operational, purchasing, or maintenance plans.
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Supervise fitness or wellness specialists, such as fitness instructors, nutritionists, or health educators.
- Organize and oversee events such as organized runs or walks.
- Maintain or arrange for maintenance of fitness equipment or facilities.
- Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to wellness events.
- Track cost-containment strategies and programs to evaluate effectiveness.
- Organize and oversee health screenings or other preventive measures, such as mammography, blood pressure, or cholesterol screenings or flu vaccinations.
- Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutrition.
- Develop fitness or wellness classes, such as yoga, aerobics, strength training, or aquatics, ensuring a diversity of class offerings.
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
- Use computer skills and software to manage Web sites or databases, publish newsletters, or provide webinars.
- Conduct needs assessments or surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardio machines, free weights, or fitness assessment devices.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness or wellness programs.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
- Interpret insurance data or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) data to develop programs that address specific needs of target populations.
- Recommend or approve new program or service offerings to promote wellness and fitness, produce revenues, or minimize costs.
Related Technology & Tools
- Lower body weight machines
- Exercise treadmills
- Elliptical trainers
- Body fat calipers
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Measuring tapes
- Emergency medical aid kits
- Stationary exercise bicycles
- Upper body weight machines
- Free weights
- Automatic blood pressure cuffs
- Computer laser printers
- Teleconferencing equipment
- Manual blood pressure cuffs
- Automated external defibrillators AED
- Weight measurement scales
- Height measurement rulers
- Work scheduling software
- Payroll software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- MicroFit HealthWizard
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Web browser software
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Publisher
- Email software