Will “Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent disorders of the mind.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 29-1066.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 200,220.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 96.00
- Currently, there are 24,820 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Psychiatrists”.
Also Known As…
- Staff Psychiatrist
- Prison Psychiatrist
- Outpatient Psychiatrist
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Consulting Psychiatrist
- Clinical Director
- Child Psychiatrist
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Adult Psychiatrist
- Treatment Coordinator
- Psychiatry Physician
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Pediatric Psychiatrist
- Medical Director
- Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Forensic Psychiatrist
- Clinical Psychiatrist
- Behavioral Specialist
- Behavioral Analyst
- Addiction Psychiatrist
Tasks for “Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist”
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
- Serve on committees to promote or maintain community mental health services or delivery systems.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients to provide information on general physical condition or mental disorder.
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Counsel outpatients or other patients during office visits.
- Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of patients' conditions or treatment.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal digital assistants PDA
- Mechanical stethoscopes
- Tablet computers
- Electronic blood pressure units
- Manual blood pressure units
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- MDofficeManager MediVoxx
- MEDITECH Behavioral Health Clinicals
- Cerner ProFile
- Microsoft Outlook
- Integrated Systems Management OmniMD
- Netsmart Technologies Avatar Clinical Workstation CWS
- Texas Medical Software SpringCharts EMR
- Microsoft Excel
- Advantage Software Psych Advantage
- SoftPsych Psychiatric Diagnosis
- Epic EpicCare Inpatient Clinical System
- Psychiatric assessment software
- ADL Data Systems OptimumClinicals Electronic Health Record
- FifthWalk BillingTracker Pro
- Blumenthal Software PBSW24
- Virtual reality software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- UnisonCare UniCharts
- Computer Assisted Diagnostic Interview CADI software
- Psychiatric information databases
- Web browser software
- Eclipsys Sunrise Clinical Manager
- Practice management software PMS
- Sigmund Software Sigmund Enterprise Management
- GE Healthcare Centricity EMR
- Electronic medical record EMR software