Will “Transplant Coordinator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Transplant Coordinator” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #142 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
All healthcare practitioners and technical workers not listed separately.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 29-9099.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 57,960.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 27.00
- Currently, there are 36,000 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, All Other”.
Also Known As…
- Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, All Other
- Utilization Review Coordinator
- Traditional Chinese Herbalist
- Podiatric Technician
- Pheresis Specialist
- Medical Consultant
- Health Service Coordinator
- Extracorporeal Technician
- Drug Coordinator
- Child Health Associate
- Central Supply Technician