Will “Speech Language Pathologist Assistant” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Assist speech-language pathologists in the assessment and treatment of speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. Implement speech and language programs or activities as planned and directed by speech-language pathologists. Monitor the use of alternative communication devices and systems.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 31-9099.01
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Speech-Language Pathology Assistants”.
Also Known As…
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Speech-Language Assistant
- Speech Therapist Technician
- Speech Pathologist Assistant
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
- Speech and Language Tutor
- Speech and Language Assistant
- Speech - Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
- Communication Assistant
- Assistant Speech-Language Pathologist
- Speech-language Pathology Assistant
- Speech Therapy Assistant
- Speech Therapist
- Speech Pathology Assistant
- Speech Correction Assistant
- Speech Assistant
- Pathology Assistant
- Language Assistant
- Hearing and Speech Assistant
- Certified Pathology Assistant
- Anatomic Pathology Assistant
Tasks for “Speech Language Pathologist Assistant”
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of speech-language research projects.
- Implement treatment plans or protocols as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Collect and compile data to document clients' performance or assess program quality.
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate clients' performance information.
- Select or prepare speech-language instructional materials.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
Related Technology & Tools
- Jellybean switches
- Compact stereo systems
- Laser facsimile machines
- Subglottal air pressure measurement devices
- Speech therapy mirrors
- Computer inkjet printers
- Airflow measurement devices
- Digital video stroboscopy systems
- Closed circuit television CCTV surveillance systems
- Recording microphones
- Digital still cameras
- Electroglottographs EGG
- Compact disk CD players
- Personal computers
- Circumaural headphones
- Dynamic display devices
- Touch switches
- Digital audio recorders
- Sound booths
- Diagnostic stroboscopes
- Infrared switches
- Desktop computers
- Handheld digital camcorders
- Sound switches
- Mechanical stethoscopes
- Electromyographs EMG
- Reading pens
- Copy machines
- Speech synthesizers
- Alternative computer keyboards
- Communications boards
- Digital audiometers
- Laptop computers
- Email software
- Learning Fundamentals Speech Visualization
- Biofeedback software
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Systems Adobe Audition
- Propeller Multimedia React2
- KayPENTAX Multi-Speech
- Language analysis software
- Micro Video Video Voice Speech Training System
- ELR Software eLr Extra Language Resources
- Bungalow Software Aphasia Tutor
- Microsoft Excel
- Speech analysis software
- Signal analysis software
- Text to speech software
- Web browser software