Will “Dish Machine Operator (DMO)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Dish Machine Operator (DMO)” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #424 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 35-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 21,260.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 10.00
- Currently, there are 506,450 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Dishwashers”.
Also Known As…
- Utility Aide
- Stewarding Supervisor
- Kitchen Steward
- Kitchen Helper
- Dish Washer
- Dish Technician
- Dish Room Worker
- Dish Machine Operator (DMO)
- Dietary Aide
- Tray Room Worker
- Tray Line Worker
- Silverware Cleaner
- Silver Wrapper
- Silver Cleaner
- Pot Washer
- Pan Washer
- Pan Cleaner
- Kitchen Cleaner
- Glass Washer
- Dishwashing Machine Operator
- Dish Stacker
- Dish Person
- Bus Person Dishwasher
- Breakdown Person
Tasks for “Dish Machine Operator (DMO)”
- Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food or supplies.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Set up banquet tables.
- Prepare and package individual place settings.
Related Technology & Tools
- Three-compartment sinks
- Dish-cleaning brushes
- Digital handheld thermometers
- Drain racks
- Commercial dishwashers
- Moving dishwasher belts
- Commercial glasswashers
- Kitchen trash compactors
- Electric pallet lifters
- Temperature indicator strips
- Pot-washing machines
- Automatic dishwashing systems
- Power washers
- Cleaning mops
- Dish drying racks
- Microsoft Windows