Will “Baccarat Dealer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Baccarat Dealer” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #639 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Operate table games. Stand or sit behind table and operate games of chance by dispensing the appropriate number of cards or blocks to players, or operating other gaming equipment. Distribute winnings or collect players' money or chips. May compare the house's hand against players' hands.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-3011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 21,990.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 10.00
- Currently, there are 94,570 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Gaming Dealers”.
Also Known As…
- Gaming Dealers
- Table Games Dealer
- Poker Dealer
- Games Dealer
- Dual Rate Dealer
- Casino Dealer
- Card Dealer
- Blackjack Dealer
- Black Jack Dealer
- 21 Dealer
- Wheel of Fortune Dealer
- Twenty-One Dealer
- Roulette Dealer
- Pit Supervisor
- Pit Boss
- Pai Gow Dealer
- Multiple Games Dealer
- Mini Baccarat Dealer
- Live Games Dealer
- Keno Dealer
- Gaming Table Operator
- Gaming Host
- Gaming Dealer
- Game Operator
- Gambling Dealer
- Faro Dealer
- Dice Table Operator
- Dice Dealer
- Craps Dealer
- Crap Shooter
- Casino Worker
- Casino Gaming Worker
- Casino Games Dealer
- Card Grader
- Card Game Operator
- Big 6 Dealer
Tasks for “Baccarat Dealer”
- Receive, verify, and record patrons' cash wagers.
- Supervise staff and monitor gambling tables to ensure security of the game.
- Seat patrons at gaming tables.
- Deal cards to house hands, and compare these with players' hands to determine winners, as in black jack.
- Conduct gambling games, such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno, following all applicable rules and regulations.
- Answer questions about game rules and casino policies.
- Check to ensure that all players have placed bets before play begins.
- Participate in games for gambling establishments to provide the minimum complement of players at a table.
- Compute amounts of players' wins or losses, or scan winning tickets presented by patrons to calculate the amount of money won.
- Apply rule variations to card games such as poker, in which players bet on the value of their hands.
- Inspect cards and equipment to be used in games to ensure that they are in good condition.
- Work as part of a team of dealers in games, such as baccarat or craps.
- Stand behind a gaming table and deal the appropriate number of cards to each player.
- Refer patrons to gaming cashiers to collect winnings.
- Pay winnings or collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- Open and close cash floats and game tables.
- Start and control games and gaming equipment, and announce winning numbers or colors.
- Prepare collection reports for submission to supervisors.
- Train new dealers.
Related Technology & Tools
- Roulette wheels
- Progressive Gaming Chip Inventory System
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Player tracking system software
- Tangam Gaming TableEyeBacc
- Craps tables
- Playing cards
- Table banks
- Blackjack tables
- Laptop computers
- Tangam Gaming TableEye21
- Poker tables
- Imprest banks
- Table game drop boxes
- Table chip trays
- Table game management system software
- Baccarat tables
- Email software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel