Will “Senior Power Scheduler” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Buy or sell energy products on the behalf of residential or commercial customers or utilities. Negotiate and oversee contracts for energy sales.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-3099.01
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Energy Brokers”.
Also Known As…
- Energy Brokers
- Supply Manager
- Senior Power Scheduler
- Senior Energy Trader
- Senior Energy Market Coordinator
- Real Time Trader
- Energy Trader
- Energy Scheduler
- Electricity Trader
- Commodities Broker
- Smart Energy Specialist
- Sales Specialist
- Sales Associate
- Renewable Energy Trader
- Renewable Energy Broker
- Power Originator
- Power Marketer
- Natural Gas Trader
- Natural Gas Basis Trader
- Energy Trading Analyst
- Energy Specialist
- Energy Sales Broker
- Energy Management Specialist
- Energy Derivatives Trader
- Energy Conservation Specialist
- Energy Broker
- Electricity Trading Analyst
- Customer Energy Specialist
- Client Service Associate
- Client Administrator
- Account Manager
- Account Leader
- Account Executive
- Account Administrator
Tasks for “Senior Power Scheduler”
- Negotiate prices or contracts for energy sales or purchases.
- Contact prospective buyers or sellers of power to arrange transactions.
- Monitor the flow of energy in response to changes in consumer demand.
- Facilitate the delivery or receipt of wholesale power or retail load scheduling.
- Explain contracts or related documents to customers.
- Answer customer questions related to energy sales procedures, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
- Research and recommend new products or services, such as alternative energy sources or renewable energy credits.
- Monitor energy supply contracts to ensure proper implementation and execution by suppliers.
- Prepare and send requests for price quotations to all energy companies in a particular market.
- Analyze and evaluate energy supply bids to determine the best options.
- Analyze customer bills and utility rate structures to select optimal rate structures for customers.
- Forecast energy supply and demand to minimize costs and maximize availability.
- Create product packages based on assessment of customers' needs.
- Purchase or sell energy or energy derivatives for customers.
- Price energy based on market conditions.
- Develop or deliver proposals or presentations on topics such as the purchase or sale of energy.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laptop computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Laser facsimile machines
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Microsoft Excel
- Multiple trading transaction systems
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Oracle Siebel CRM
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web browser software