Will “Health Insurance Adjuster” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Health Insurance Adjuster” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #675 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Review settled claims to determine that payments and settlements are made in accordance with company practices and procedures. Confer with legal counsel on claims requiring litigation. May also settle insurance claims.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1031.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 64,990.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 31.00
- Currently, there are 274,420 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators”.
Also Known As…
- Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Workers Compensation Claims Examiner
- Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
- Reinsurance Claims Analyst
- Property Damage Claims Adjustor
- Property and Casualty Insurance Claims Examiner
- Medical Claims Examiner
- Medical Claims Analyst
- Independent Insurance Adjuster
- Health Claims Examiner
- Fire Claims Adjuster
- Claims Analyst