Will “Immigration Investigator” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Immigration Investigator” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #159 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations governing contract compliance of licenses and permits, and perform other compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis activities not classified elsewhere.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 70,250.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 33.00
- Currently, there are 273,910 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Compliance Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Compliance Officers
- Wage and Hour Investigator
- Mortician Investigator
- License Inspector
- Inspector of Weights and Measures
- Equal Employment Opportunity Representative
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer
- Equal Employment Opportunity Investigator
- Environmental Compliance Inspector
- Driver's License Examiner
- Compliance Investigator
- Air Pollution Compliance Inspector