Will “Marketing Communications Specialist” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Create and implement methods to market green products and services.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 11-2011.01
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Green Marketers”.
Also Known As…
- Green Marketers
- Green Marketing Analyst
- Green Marketer
- Green Energy Marketing Analyst
- Environmental Marketing Representative
- Environmental Marketer
Tasks for “Marketing Communications Specialist”
- Write marketing content for green product web sites, brochures, or other communication media.
- Attend or participate in conferences, community events, and promotional events related to green products or technologies.
- Maintain portfolios of marketing campaigns, strategies, and other marketing products or ideas.
- Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
- Identify marketing channels for green products or services.
- Monitor green-related industry statistics or literature to identify trends.
- Develop communications materials, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of green products and technologies.
- Analyze green product marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
- Revise existing marketing plans or campaigns for green products, technologies, or services.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies, using knowledge of green products and technologies, markets, and regulations.
- Develop branding or sales initiatives for green products, such as solar energy systems, green cleaning products, or products using renewable or recycled materials.
- Analyze regional energy markets, including energy pricing, market structures, energy generation competition, and energy transmission constraints.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members and workers such as graphic artists to develop and implement marketing programs.
- Generate or identify sales leads for green products and technologies.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and buying habits, and identify target audiences for green products, services, or technologies.
Related Technology & Tools
- Handheld computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Photocopying equipment
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Computer data input scanners
- Laptop computers
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Web browser software
- Email software
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Access
- Scheduling software
- Inventory tracking software
- Adobe Systems Adobe Reader