Will “Harvest Contractor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Harvest Contractor” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #649 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Recruit and hire seasonal or temporary agricultural laborers. May transport, house, and provide meals for workers.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-1074.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 47,290.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 22.00
- Currently, there are 810 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Farm Labor Contractors”.
Also Known As…
- Farm Labor Contractors
- Field Supervisor
- Field Manager
- Farm Labor Contractor
- Harvesting Contractor
- Field Crop Harvest Contractor
- Farm Crew Member
- Farm Crew Leader
- Farm Contractor
- Crew Leader
Tasks for “Harvest Contractor”
- Direct and transport workers to appropriate work sites.
- Provide food, drinking water, and field sanitation facilities to contracted workers.
- Employ foremen to deal directly with workers when recruiting, hiring, instructing, assigning tasks, and enforcing work rules.
- Supervise the work of contracted employees.
- Pay wages of contracted farm laborers.
- Provide check-cashing services to employees.
- Furnish tools for employee use.
- Recruit and hire agricultural workers.
Related Technology & Tools
- Pickup trucks
- Passenger cars
- Personal computers
- Handheld calculators
- Computer data input scanners
- Desktop computers
- Tablet computers
- Smart phones
- Bookkeeping software
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Financial accounting software
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Excel