Will “Motor Tune-Up Specialist” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
59% Chance of Automation
“Motor Tune-Up Specialist” will maybe be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #330 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul automotive vehicles.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 49-3023.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 41,400.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 647,380 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics”.
Also Known As…
- Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Hybrid Car Mechanic
- Automotive Specialty Technician
- Automotive Fuel Systems Converter
- Automotive Fuel Injection Servicer
- Automotive Brake Technician
- Automotive Brake Specialist
- Automotive Brake Adjuster
- Automotive Alignment Specialist
- Auto Transmission Specialist
- Auto Suspension and Steering Mechanic
- Auto Radiator Specialist
- Auto Clutch Specialist
- Auto Clutch Rebuilder