Will “Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Mechanic” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
65% Chance of Automation
“Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Mechanic” will maybe be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #362 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Install or repair heating, central air conditioning, or refrigeration systems, including oil burners, hot-air furnaces, and heating stoves.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 49-9021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 48,320.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 294,730 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers”.
Also Known As…
- Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Stoker Installer
- Refrigeration Systems Installer
- Oil Furnace Installer
- Oil Burner Repairer
- Gas Furnace Installer
- Furnace Fitter
- Furnace Converter
- Evaporative Cooler Installer
- Bulk Cooler Installer
- Air Conditioning Service Technician