Will “Underwriting Director” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Underwriting Director” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #698 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Review individual applications for insurance to evaluate degree of risk involved and determine acceptance of applications.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2053.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 75,480.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 36.00
- Currently, there are 91,650 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Insurance Underwriters”.
Also Known As…
- Insurance Underwriters
- Underwriting Director
- Personal Lines Underwriter
- Life Underwriter
- Health Underwriter
- Customer Service Representative
- Commercial Underwriter
- Commercial Lines Underwriter
- Automobile and Property Underwriter
- Account Underwriter
- Underwriting Service Representative
- Underwriting Manager
- Underwriting Consultant
- Underwriting Account Representative
- Risk Analyst
- Reviewer Sales
- Property Underwriter
- Marine Underwriter
- Insurance Writer
- Insurance Underwriter
- Insurance Analyst
- Bond Underwriter
Tasks for “Underwriting Director”
- Authorize reinsurance of policy when risk is high.
- Write to field representatives, medical personnel, or others to obtain further information, quote rates, or explain company underwriting policies.
- Decline excessive risks.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and value and condition of property.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe, profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
Related Technology & Tools
- 10-key calculators
- Laptop computers
- Personal computers
- Notebook computers
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft Excel
- RGA AURA
- Word processing software
- RGA Facultative Application Console
- Microsoft Word
- FileNet Content Manager
- Fiserv Advanced Underwriting
- Consilience Software Maven Insurance Automation Suite
- Anodas Software Limited Phoenix
- Delphi Technology
- Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter
- Valen Technologies Risk Manager
- CSC nbAccelerator
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Office
- LabOne NET
- Spreadsheet software
- Database software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- NIIT Technologies WinRisk
- Skywire Software InsBridge
- Fair Isaac Enterprise Decision Management for Insurance
- QualCorp FormsPlus
- SIS SEMCI PARTNER