Will “Licensed Bondsman” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
33% Chance of Automation
“Licensed Bondsman” will probably not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #245 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
All financial specialists not listed separately.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 76,230.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 36.00
- Currently, there are 123,270 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Financial Specialists, All Other”.
Also Known As…
- Financial Specialists, All Other
- Ship Purser
- Rate Engineer
- Rate Analyst
- Professional Bondsman
- Operations Officer
- Letter-of-Credit Document Examiner
- Installment Dealer
- Futures Trader
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- Financial Aid Officer
- Financial Aid Coordinator
- Executor of Estate
- Estate Administrator
- Escrow Closer
- Escrow Agent
- Bank and Savings Securities Trader
- Bail Bondsman
- Bail Bond Agent
- Bail Agent