Will “Equity Structurer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Develop quantitative financial products used to inform individuals or financial institutions engaged in saving, lending, investing, borrowing, or managing risk. Investigate methods for financial analysis to create mathematical models used to develop improved analytical tools or advanced financial investment instruments.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.01
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Financial Quantitative Analysts”.
Also Known As…
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Risk Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Financial Quantitative Analyst
- Financial Engineer
- Data Analyst
Tasks for “Equity Structurer”
- Provide application or analytical support to researchers or traders on issues such as valuations or data.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Research new financial products or analytics to determine their usefulness.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
- Analyze pricing or risks of carbon trading products.
- Identify, track, or maintain metrics for trading system operations.
- Research or develop analytical tools to address issues such as portfolio construction or optimization, performance measurement, attribution, profit and loss measurement, or pricing models.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Collaborate with product development teams to research, model, validate, or implement quantitative structured solutions for new or expanded markets.
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Consult traders or other financial industry personnel to determine the need for new or improved analytical applications.
- Confer with other financial engineers or analysts on trading strategies, market dynamics, or trading system performance to inform development of quantitative techniques.
- Develop methods of assessing or measuring corporate performance in terms of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
- Develop tools to assess green technologies or green financial products, such as green hedge funds or social responsibility investment funds.
- Prepare requirements documentation for use by software developers.
- Define or recommend model specifications or data collection methods.
- Interpret results of financial analysis procedures.
- Develop solutions to help clients hedge carbon exposure or risk.
- Collaborate in the development or testing of new analytical software to ensure compliance with user requirements, specifications, or scope.
- Produce written summary reports of financial research results.
- Assess the potential impact of climate change on business financial issues, such as damage repairs, insurance costs, or potential disruptions of daily activities.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Computer data input scanners
- Photocopying equipment
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Mainframe computers
- MicroStrategy Desktop
- Bloomberg Professional
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Insightful S-PLUS
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Excel
- Structured query language SQL
- Web browser software
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications VBA
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visual C#
- StataCorp Stata
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Access
- Practical extraction and reporting language Perl