Will “Equity Structurer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Develop quantitative financial products used to inform individuals or financial institutions engaged in saving, lending, investing, borrowing, or managing risk. Investigate methods for financial analysis to create mathematical models used to develop improved analytical tools or advanced financial investment instruments.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2099.01
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Financial Quantitative Analysts”.
Also Known As…
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Risk Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Financial Quantitative Analyst
- Financial Engineer
- Data Analyst
Tasks for “Equity Structurer”
- Research or develop analytical tools to address issues such as portfolio construction or optimization, performance measurement, attribution, profit and loss measurement, or pricing models.
- Develop solutions to help clients hedge carbon exposure or risk.
- Confer with other financial engineers or analysts on trading strategies, market dynamics, or trading system performance to inform development of quantitative techniques.
- Prepare requirements documentation for use by software developers.
- Consult traders or other financial industry personnel to determine the need for new or improved analytical applications.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Define or recommend model specifications or data collection methods.
- Analyze pricing or risks of carbon trading products.
- Collaborate with product development teams to research, model, validate, or implement quantitative structured solutions for new or expanded markets.
- Research new financial products or analytics to determine their usefulness.
- Develop tools to assess green technologies or green financial products, such as green hedge funds or social responsibility investment funds.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Provide application or analytical support to researchers or traders on issues such as valuations or data.
- Assess the potential impact of climate change on business financial issues, such as damage repairs, insurance costs, or potential disruptions of daily activities.
- Develop methods of assessing or measuring corporate performance in terms of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
- Produce written summary reports of financial research results.
- Identify, track, or maintain metrics for trading system operations.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
- Interpret results of financial analysis procedures.
- Collaborate in the development or testing of new analytical software to ensure compliance with user requirements, specifications, or scope.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer data input scanners
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Photocopying equipment
- Desktop computers
- Personal computers
- Mainframe computers
- Laptop computers
- Microsoft Excel
- Bloomberg Professional
- Practical extraction and reporting language Perl
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- StataCorp Stata
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MicroStrategy Desktop
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Structured query language SQL
- Insightful S-PLUS
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications VBA
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Visual C#
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office