Will “Naval Flight Officer, Radar Intercept Officer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Perform and direct in-flight duties to ensure the successful completion of combat, reconnaissance, transport, and search and rescue missions. Duties include operating aircraft communications and radar equipment, such as establishing satellite linkages and jamming enemy communications capabilities; operating aircraft weapons and defensive systems; conducting pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight inspections of onboard equipment; and directing cargo and personnel drops.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 55-1011.00
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Air Crew Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Air Crew Officers
- Special Project Airborne Electronics Evaluator
- Naval Flight Officer, Weapons Systems Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Qualified Supporting Arms Coordinator (Airborne)
- Naval Flight Officer, Electronic Warfare Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Bombardier/Navigator
- Naval Flight Officer, Airborne Reconnaissance Officer
- Helicopter Officer
- Fixed-Wing Transport Aircraft Specialist
- Astronaut, Mission Specialist
- Airdrop Systems Technician
- Air Battle Manager