Will “Special Forces Warrant Officer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Lead elite teams that implement unconventional operations by air, land, or sea during combat or peacetime. These activities include offensive raids, demolitions, reconnaissance, search and rescue, and counterterrorism. In addition to their combat training, special forces officers often have specialized training in swimming, diving, parachuting, survival, emergency medicine, and foreign languages. Duties include directing advanced reconnaissance operations and evaluating intelligence information; recruiting, training, and equipping friendly forces; leading raids and invasions on enemy territories; training personnel to implement individual missions and contingency plans; performing strategic and tactical planning for politically sensitive missions; and operating sophisticated communications equipment.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 55-1017.00
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Special Forces Officers”.
Also Known As…
- Special Forces Officers
- Special Weapons Unit Officer
- Special Forces Officer
- Seal Delivery Vehicle Officer
- Sea-Air-Land Officer
- Parachutist/Combatant Diver Qualified (Officer)
- Parachute/Combatant Diver Officer
- Executive Officer, Special Warfare Team
- Control And Recovery, Special Tactics
- Control And Recovery, Combat Rescue
- Commanding Officer, Special Warfare Team
- Combatant Diver Qualified (Officer)
- Combatant Diver Officer
- Advanced Seal Delivery System