Will “M60a2 Armor Crewman” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Operate tanks, light armor, and amphibious assault vehicles during combat situations on land or in aquatic environments. Duties include driving armored vehicles which require specialized training; operating and maintaining targeting and firing systems; operating and maintaining advanced onboard communications and navigation equipment; transporting personnel and equipment in a combat environment; and operating and maintaining auxiliary weapons, including machine guns and grenade launchers.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 55-3013.00
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Armored Assault Vehicle Crew Members”.
Also Known As…
- Armored Assault Vehicle Crew Members
- Xm1 Tank Driver
- Tank Crewmember
- M48/M60 Tank Driver
- M48-M60 Armor Crewman
- M1A1 Tank Crewman
- M1 Armor Crewman
- Lcac Operator
- Lav Crewman
- Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (Efv) Crewman
- Cavalry Scout
- Bradley Linebacker Crewmember
- Assault Boat Coxswain
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (Aav) Crewman
- Armor Reconnaissance Vehicle Driver
- Armor Reconnaissance Vehicle Crewman