Will “Directors, Religious Activities and Education” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
2.5% Chance of Automation
“Directors, Religious Activities and Education” will not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #97 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Plan, direct, or coordinate programs designed to promote the religious education or activities of a denominational group. May provide counseling and guidance relative to marital, health, financial, and religious problems.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 44,840.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 21.00
- Currently, there are 20,590 people on this job
Also Known As…
- Youth Ministry Director
- Youth Director
- Women's Ministry Director
- Student Ministries Director
- Senior Adults Director
- Religious Education Director
- Religious Education Coordinator
- Christian Education Director
- Children's Ministries Director
- Adult Ministries Director
- Youth Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Youth Coordinator
- Worship Director
- Religious Activities Director
- Program Director
- Church Supervisor
- Children's Ministry Director
Tasks for “Directors, Religious Activities and Education”
- Schedule special events such as camps, conferences, meetings, seminars, or retreats.
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
- Visit congregational members' homes or arrange for pastoral visits to provide information or resources regarding religious education programs.
- Participate in denominational activities aimed at goals such as promoting interfaith understanding or providing aid to new or small congregations.
- Analyze member participation or changes in congregational emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- Plan fundraising activities for the church.
- Counsel individuals regarding interpersonal, health, financial, or religious problems.
- Plan or conduct conferences dealing with the interpretation of religious ideas or convictions.
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer workers.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or conferences to obtain program ideas, information, or resources.
- Implement program plans by ordering needed materials, scheduling speakers, reserving space, or handling other administrative details.
- Analyze revenue and program cost data to determine budget priorities.
- Locate and distribute resources, such as periodicals or curricula, to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Confer with clergy members, congregational officials, or congregational organizations to encourage support of or participation in religious education activities.
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs or to develop ways to encourage program participation.
- Publicize programs through sources such as newsletters, bulletins, or mailings.
- Interpret religious education activities to the public through speaking, leading discussions, or writing articles for local or national publications.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer laser printers
- Smart phones
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Tablet computers
- Personal computers
- Website development software
- Event scheduling software
- Email software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Web browser software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Database software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office