Will “Site Manager” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Manage operations at geothermal power generation facilities. Maintain and monitor geothermal plant equipment for efficient and safe plant operations.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 11-3051.02
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Geothermal Production Managers”.
Also Known As…
- Geothermal Production Managers
- Site Manager
- Power Plant Operations Manager
- Plant Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Operations Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Plant Operations Engineer
- Mitigation Supervisor
- Geothermal Production Manager
- Geothermal Plant Manager
- Geothermal Operations Manager
- Geothermal Operations Engineer
- Decommissioning Well Site Manager
Tasks for “Site Manager”
- Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
- Record, review or maintain daily logs, reports, maintenance, and other records associated with geothermal operations.
- Develop operating plans and schedules for geothermal operations.
- Monitor geothermal operations, using programmable logic controllers.
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Supervise employees in geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Perform or direct the performance of preventative maintenance on geothermal plant equipment.
- Identify opportunities to improve plant electrical equipment, controls, or process control methodologies.
- Communicate geothermal plant conditions to employees.
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
- Negotiate interconnection agreements with other utilities.
- Troubleshoot and make minor repairs to geothermal plant instrumentation or electrical systems.
- Select and implement corrosion control or mitigation systems for geothermal plants.
- Identify and evaluate equipment, procedural, or conditional inefficiencies involving geothermal plant systems.
- Develop or manage budgets for geothermal operations.
- Conduct well field site assessments.
- Inspect geothermal plant or injection well fields to verify proper equipment operations.
Related Technology & Tools
- Large volume water pumps
- Material moving cranes
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Diesel-powered generators
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Programmable logic controllers PLC
- Desktop computers
- Mobile radios
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Access
- Personnel scheduling software
- Infostat RIMBase
- Microsoft Outlook
- Datalogging software