Will “Taxonomist” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
1.5% Chance of Automation
“Taxonomist” will not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #66 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
All biological scientists not listed separately.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 19-1029.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 77,830.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 37.00
- Currently, there are 35,110 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Biological Scientists, All Other”.
Also Known As…
- Biological Scientists, All Other
- Plant Taxonomist
- Plant Etiologist
- Collector of Aquarium Specimens
- Biomedical Scientist