Will “Evaluation Manager” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
5.9% Chance of Automation
“Evaluation Manager” will not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #145 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Study human society and social behavior by examining the groups and social institutions that people form, as well as various social, religious, political, and business organizations. May study the behavior and interaction of groups, trace their origin and growth, and analyze the influence of group activities on individual members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 19-3041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 86,840.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 41.00
- Currently, there are 2,870 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Sociologists”.
Also Known As…
- Study Director
- Social Scientist
- Research Specialist
- Research Scientist
- Research Coordinator
- Research Center Director
- Research Associate
- Research and Evaluation Manager
- Research and Development Manager (R&D Manager)
- Urban Sociologist
- Social Welfare Research Worker
- Rural Sociologist
- Program Evaluator
- Policy Officer
- Policy Advisor
- Medical Sociologist
- Family Sociologist
- Clinical Sociologist
- Clinical Evaluator
Tasks for “Evaluation Manager”
- Consult with and advise individuals such as administrators, social workers, and legislators regarding social issues and policies, as well as the implications of research findings.
- Analyze and interpret data to increase the understanding of human social behavior.
- Teach sociology.
- Collaborate with research workers in other disciplines.
- Observe group interactions and role affiliations to collect data, identify problems, evaluate progress, and determine the need for additional change.
- Present research findings at professional meetings.
- Collect data about the attitudes, values, and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and review of documents.
- Develop approaches to the solution of groups' problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
- Direct work of statistical clerks, statisticians, and others who compile and evaluate research data.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
- Develop problem intervention procedures, using techniques such as interviews, consultations, role playing, and participant observation of group interactions.
- Prepare publications and reports containing research findings.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate methods of data collection, such as questionnaires or interviews.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer laser printers
- Computer data input scanners
- Tablet computers
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Digital audio recorders
- Videoconferencing equipment
- Digital video recorders
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Qualtrics Research Suite
- StataCorp Stata
- Web browser software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Office
- Circle Systems Stat/Transfer
- Microsoft Project
- VERBI MAXQDA
- Scientific Software International LISREL
- Online reference databases
- Thomson Reuters EndNote
- Email software
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Systems Adobe Dreamweaver
- Scientific Software International HLM
- Microsoft Visio
- Helios TextPad
- Microsoft Excel
- Muthen & Muthen MPlus
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- QSR International NVivo
- ESRI ArcGIS software
- Database management system DBMS
- Web editing software