Will “Catholic Priest” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Catholic Priest” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Children's Minister
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
Tasks for “Catholic Priest”
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
Related Technology & Tools
- Passenger vehicles
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Desktop computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Tablet computers
- Cordless microphones
- Web browser software
- Event scheduling software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Email software
- Membership databases
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint