Will “Catholic Priest” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Catholic Priest” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Children's Minister
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
Tasks for “Catholic Priest”
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
Related Technology & Tools
- Multiline telephone systems
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Passenger vehicles
- Desktop computers
- Cordless microphones
- Laptop computers
- Tablet computers
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Event scheduling software
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Membership databases
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word