Will “Catholic Priest” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Catholic Priest” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Children's Minister
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
Tasks for “Catholic Priest”
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
Related Technology & Tools
- Passenger vehicles
- Cordless microphones
- Tablet computers
- Laptop computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft Office
- Event scheduling software
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Excel
- Membership databases
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Email software
- Microsoft Word