Will “Mini Baccarat Dealer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Mini Baccarat Dealer” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #639 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Operate table games. Stand or sit behind table and operate games of chance by dispensing the appropriate number of cards or blocks to players, or operating other gaming equipment. Distribute winnings or collect players' money or chips. May compare the house's hand against players' hands.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-3011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 21,990.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 10.00
- Currently, there are 94,570 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Gaming Dealers”.
Also Known As…
- Gaming Dealers
- Table Games Dealer
- Poker Dealer
- Games Dealer
- Dual Rate Dealer
- Casino Dealer
- Card Dealer
- Blackjack Dealer
- Black Jack Dealer
- 21 Dealer
- Wheel of Fortune Dealer
- Twenty-One Dealer
- Roulette Dealer
- Pit Supervisor
- Pit Boss
- Pai Gow Dealer
- Multiple Games Dealer
- Live Games Dealer
- Keno Dealer
- Gaming Table Operator
- Gaming Host
- Gaming Dealer
- Game Operator
- Gambling Dealer
- Faro Dealer
- Dice Table Operator
- Dice Dealer
- Craps Dealer
- Crap Shooter
- Casino Worker
- Casino Gaming Worker
- Casino Games Dealer
- Card Grader
- Card Game Operator
- Big 6 Dealer
- Baccarat Dealer
Tasks for “Mini Baccarat Dealer”
- Receive, verify, and record patrons' cash wagers.
- Supervise staff and monitor gambling tables to ensure security of the game.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- Answer questions about game rules and casino policies.
- Refer patrons to gaming cashiers to collect winnings.
- Participate in games for gambling establishments to provide the minimum complement of players at a table.
- Train new dealers.
- Deal cards to house hands, and compare these with players' hands to determine winners, as in black jack.
- Seat patrons at gaming tables.
- Check to ensure that all players have placed bets before play begins.
- Open and close cash floats and game tables.
- Stand behind a gaming table and deal the appropriate number of cards to each player.
- Pay winnings or collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
- Apply rule variations to card games such as poker, in which players bet on the value of their hands.
- Inspect cards and equipment to be used in games to ensure that they are in good condition.
- Start and control games and gaming equipment, and announce winning numbers or colors.
- Compute amounts of players' wins or losses, or scan winning tickets presented by patrons to calculate the amount of money won.
- Work as part of a team of dealers in games, such as baccarat or craps.
- Conduct gambling games, such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno, following all applicable rules and regulations.
- Prepare collection reports for submission to supervisors.
Related Technology & Tools
- Table game management system software
- Table banks
- Personal computers
- Table chip trays
- Progressive Gaming Chip Inventory System
- Desktop computers
- Playing cards
- Imprest banks
- Poker tables
- Craps tables
- Baccarat tables
- Table game drop boxes
- Player tracking system software
- Laptop computers
- Blackjack tables
- Tangam Gaming TableEye21
- Tangam Gaming TableEyeBacc
- Roulette wheels
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Microsoft Excel