Will “Photographer's Model” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
98% Chance of Automation
“Photographer's Model” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #669 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Model garments or other apparel and accessories for prospective buyers at fashion shows, private showings, or retail establishments. May pose for photos to be used in magazines or advertisements. May pose as subject for paintings, sculptures, and other types of artistic expression.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 36,560.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 17.00
- Currently, there are 4,390 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Models”.
Also Known As…
- Undraped Artist Model
- Studio Model
- Nude Model
- Fine Arts Model
- Figure Model
- Fashion Model
- Artist's Model
- Art Model
- Art Class Model
- Spirits Model
- Runway Model
- Professional Model
- Male Model
- Hat Model
- Hand Model
- Free Lance Model
- Clothes Model
- Character Impersonator
- Agency Director
Tasks for “Photographer's Model”
- Pose for artists and photographers.
- Gather information from agents concerning the pay, dates, times, provisions, and lengths of jobs.
- Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as color, camera techniques, and facial features.
- Hand out samples or gifts, demonstrate products, and converse with children and adults while dressed in costume.
- Assemble and maintain portfolios, print composite cards, and travel to go-sees to obtain jobs.
- Report job completions to agencies and obtain information about future appointments.
- Make many quick changes backstage during fashion shows and yet maintain poised appearance before audiences.
- Work closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors, producers, stylists, make-up artists, other models, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
- Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements, or fashion shows.
- Pose as directed, or strike suitable interpretive poses for promoting and selling merchandise or fashions during appearances, filming, or photo sessions.
- Dress in sample or completed garments, and select accessories.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
- Follow strict routines of diet, sleep, and exercise to maintain appearance.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
- Wear character costumes and impersonate characters portrayed to amuse children and adults.
- Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features of garments for observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
- Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
Related Technology & Tools
- Bronzer brushes
- Crease brushes
- Powder brushes
- Eye shadow brushes
- Hair clips
- Kabuki brushes
- Airbrushing tools
- Hair straighteners
- Blush brushes
- Buffer brushes
- Eyebrow brushes
- Concealer brushes
- Eyeliner brushes
- Eyebrow tweezers
- Eyebrow combs
- Blow dryers
- Makeup pencil sharpeners
- Eye sweep brushes
- Teaser hairbrushes
- Foundation brushes
- Stipple brushes
- Lip brushes
- Curling irons
- Hair combs
- Eyelash curlers
- Blurring brushes
- Tablet computers
- Personal computers
- Fan brushes
- Web browser software