Will “Photographer's Model” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
98% Chance of Automation
“Photographer's Model” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #669 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Model garments or other apparel and accessories for prospective buyers at fashion shows, private showings, or retail establishments. May pose for photos to be used in magazines or advertisements. May pose as subject for paintings, sculptures, and other types of artistic expression.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 36,560.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 17.00
- Currently, there are 4,390 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Models”.
Also Known As…
- Undraped Artist Model
- Studio Model
- Nude Model
- Fine Arts Model
- Figure Model
- Fashion Model
- Artist's Model
- Art Model
- Art Class Model
- Spirits Model
- Runway Model
- Professional Model
- Male Model
- Hat Model
- Hand Model
- Free Lance Model
- Clothes Model
- Character Impersonator
- Agency Director
Tasks for “Photographer's Model”
- Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
- Gather information from agents concerning the pay, dates, times, provisions, and lengths of jobs.
- Hand out samples or gifts, demonstrate products, and converse with children and adults while dressed in costume.
- Pose for artists and photographers.
- Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features of garments for observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
- Assemble and maintain portfolios, print composite cards, and travel to go-sees to obtain jobs.
- Make many quick changes backstage during fashion shows and yet maintain poised appearance before audiences.
- Report job completions to agencies and obtain information about future appointments.
- Work closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors, producers, stylists, make-up artists, other models, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
- Wear character costumes and impersonate characters portrayed to amuse children and adults.
- Follow strict routines of diet, sleep, and exercise to maintain appearance.
- Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements, or fashion shows.
- Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as color, camera techniques, and facial features.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
- Pose as directed, or strike suitable interpretive poses for promoting and selling merchandise or fashions during appearances, filming, or photo sessions.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
- Dress in sample or completed garments, and select accessories.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Eye shadow brushes
- Eyebrow tweezers
- Powder brushes
- Stipple brushes
- Buffer brushes
- Bronzer brushes
- Teaser hairbrushes
- Makeup pencil sharpeners
- Fan brushes
- Eyebrow brushes
- Eyebrow combs
- Lip brushes
- Eyeliner brushes
- Airbrushing tools
- Blurring brushes
- Hair clips
- Blow dryers
- Concealer brushes
- Curling irons
- Eye sweep brushes
- Blush brushes
- Foundation brushes
- Hair combs
- Crease brushes
- Tablet computers
- Eyelash curlers
- Kabuki brushes
- Hair straighteners
- Web browser software