Will “Undraped Artist Model” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
98% Chance of Automation
“Undraped Artist Model” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #669 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Model garments or other apparel and accessories for prospective buyers at fashion shows, private showings, or retail establishments. May pose for photos to be used in magazines or advertisements. May pose as subject for paintings, sculptures, and other types of artistic expression.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 41-9012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 36,560.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 17.00
- Currently, there are 4,390 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Models”.
Also Known As…
- Studio Model
- Nude Model
- Fine Arts Model
- Figure Model
- Fashion Model
- Artist's Model
- Art Model
- Art Class Model
- Undraped Artist Model
- Spirits Model
- Runway Model
- Professional Model
- Photographer's Model
- Male Model
- Hat Model
- Hand Model
- Free Lance Model
- Clothes Model
- Character Impersonator
- Agency Director
Tasks for “Undraped Artist Model”
- Wear character costumes and impersonate characters portrayed to amuse children and adults.
- Pose as directed, or strike suitable interpretive poses for promoting and selling merchandise or fashions during appearances, filming, or photo sessions.
- Promote products and services in television commercials, on film, or in videos.
- Hand out samples or gifts, demonstrate products, and converse with children and adults while dressed in costume.
- Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features of garments for observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
- Dress in sample or completed garments, and select accessories.
- Display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements, or fashion shows.
- Pose for artists and photographers.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
- Follow strict routines of diet, sleep, and exercise to maintain appearance.
- Work closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors, producers, stylists, make-up artists, other models, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
- Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as color, camera techniques, and facial features.
- Report job completions to agencies and obtain information about future appointments.
- Assemble and maintain portfolios, print composite cards, and travel to go-sees to obtain jobs.
- Gather information from agents concerning the pay, dates, times, provisions, and lengths of jobs.
- Make many quick changes backstage during fashion shows and yet maintain poised appearance before audiences.
Related Technology & Tools
- Concealer brushes
- Eyebrow brushes
- Curling irons
- Blurring brushes
- Lip brushes
- Buffer brushes
- Hair clips
- Powder brushes
- Makeup pencil sharpeners
- Eye sweep brushes
- Blow dryers
- Stipple brushes
- Blush brushes
- Personal computers
- Fan brushes
- Eyebrow tweezers
- Hair straighteners
- Foundation brushes
- Kabuki brushes
- Teaser hairbrushes
- Eyeliner brushes
- Hair combs
- Crease brushes
- Bronzer brushes
- Eyebrow combs
- Eyelash curlers
- Tablet computers
- Eye shadow brushes
- Airbrushing tools
- Web browser software