Will “Certified Occupational Rehabilitation Aide (CORA)” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
27% Chance of Automation
“Certified Occupational Rehabilitation Aide (CORA)” will almost certainly not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #231 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Under close supervision of an occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant, perform only delegated, selected, or routine tasks in specific situations. These duties include preparing patient and treatment room.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 31-2012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 31,840.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 15.00
- Currently, there are 7,210 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Occupational Therapy Aides”.
Also Known As…
- Occupational Therapy Aides
- Restorative Coordinator
- Restorative Aide
- Rehabilitation Technician (Rehab Tech)
- Rehabilitation Services Aide
- Rehabilitation Aide (Rehab Aide)
- Occupational Therapy Technician (OT Tech)
- Occupational Therapy Aide (OT Aide)
- Direct Support Staff
- Direct Service Professional
- Therapy Tech
- Restorative, Rehab Aide
- Rehabilitation Tech
- Rehabilitation Aide/Scheduler
- Program Trainer
- Occupational Therapist Aide (OT Aide)
- Occupational Rehabilitation Aide
- Independent Living Specialist
- Direct Support Professional
- Certified Occupational Rehabilitation Aide (CORA)
Tasks for “Certified Occupational Rehabilitation Aide (CORA)”
- Manage intradepartmental infection control and equipment security.
- Supervise patients in choosing and completing work assignments or arts and crafts projects.
- Accompany patients on outings, providing transportation when necessary.
- Instruct patients and families in work, social, and living skills, the care and use of adaptive equipment, and other skills to facilitate home and work adjustment to disability.
- Perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties, such as answering phones, restocking and ordering supplies, filling out paperwork, and scheduling appointments.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
- Transport patients to and from the occupational therapy work area.
- Evaluate the living skills and capacities of physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabled clients.
- Observe patients' attendance, progress, attitudes, and accomplishments and record and maintain information in client records.
- Assist educational specialists or clinical psychologists in administering situational or diagnostic tests to measure client's abilities or progress.
- Demonstrate therapy techniques, such as manual and creative arts and games.
- Assist occupational therapists in planning, implementing, and administering therapy programs to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance, using selected activities and special equipment.
- Report to supervisors or therapists, verbally or in writing, on patients' progress, attitudes, attendance, and accomplishments.
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Encourage patients and attend to their physical needs to facilitate the attainment of therapeutic goals.
Related Technology & Tools
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Sewing needles
- Personal computers
- Rotary punches
- Therapeutic balls
- Wheeled walkers
- Leather scissors
- Hand weights
- Rehabilitation training ramps
- Scooter boards
- Adaptive cutlery
- Sewing machines
- Latch hooks
- Rivet setters
- Braille writers
- Dressing sticks
- Crochet hooks
- Desktop computers
- Transfer belts
- Rawhide mallets
- Wood chisels
- Punching awls
- Multi-purpose saw sets
- Knitting needles
- Augmentative communication systems
- Lacing needles
- Power hand sanders
- Communication boards
- Orthopedic splints
- Beading needles
- Scheduling software
- MEDITECH software
- Microsoft Office
- Data entry software
- Billing software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Electronic medical record EMR software
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint