Will “Hotel Services Supervisor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
7.6% Chance of Automation
“Hotel Services Supervisor” will almost certainly not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #157 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Care to share? Click for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or XING. 👍
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of personal service workers, such as flight attendants, hairdressers, or caddies.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-1021.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 39,830.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 190,420 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers”.
Also Known As…
- First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Salon Manager
- Residential Assistant
- Resident Care Supervisor
- Recreation Coordinator
- Hair Salon Manager
- Direct Care Supervisor
- Community Life Director
- Adult Family Home Program Manager
- Stewardess Supervisor
- Shop Supervisor
- Shop Manager
- Service Superintendent
- Salon Leader
- Rides Supervisor
- Residential Care Facility Manager
- Recreation Attendant Supervisor
- Parks Recreation Director
- Parks Recreation Coordinator
- Park Worker Supervisor
- Park Recreation Manager
- Pack Worker Supervisor
- Hotel Services Supervisor
- Hospitality Manager
- Hospitality House Supervisor
- Home Care Coordinator
- Health Club Manager
- Head Usher
- Head Butler
- Head Baggage Porter
- Guest Experience Captain
- Golf Course Manager
- Flight Purser
- Elevator Starter
- Comfort Station Supervisor
- Chief Passenger Ship Steward/Stewardess
- Chief of Service
- Chief Airport Guide
- Checkroom Chief
- Caddy/Caddie Supervisor
- Caddy Master
- Caddie Supervisor
- Bowling Alley Operator
- Bellhop Service Captain
- Bell Captain
- Beauty Shop Manager
- Barber Shop Manager
- Animal Trainer Supervisor
- Airplane Flight Attendant Supervisor
- Airflight Attendants Supervisor
Tasks for “Hotel Services Supervisor”
- Meet with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity reports.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Collaborate with staff members to plan or develop programs of events, schedules of activities, or menus.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding worker performance or services rendered.
- Requisition necessary supplies, equipment, or services.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
- Furnish customers with information on events or activities.
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
- Direct marketing, advertising, or other customer recruitment efforts.
- Recruit and hire staff members.
- Participate in continuing education to stay abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Apply customer feedback to service improvement efforts.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Automated external defibrillators AED
- Desktop computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Timekeeping software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Point of sale POS software
- Work scheduling software
- Microsoft Word
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Excel
- Inventory management systems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint