Will “Spa Manager” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
Unknown Chance of Automation
Sadly, the research paper did not provide any information about this occupation. Maybe have a look at our directory?
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of a spa facility. Coordinate programs, schedule and direct staff, and oversee financial activities.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 39-1021.01
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Spa Managers”.
Also Known As…
- Spa Managers
- Spa Manager/Owner and Certified Massage Therapist
- Spa Director
- Salon/Spa Manager
- Salon Manager
- Manager Massage Department
- Director of Spa and Guest Experience
- Associate Spa Director
- Assistant Spa Manager
- Assistant Spa Director
- Wellness Spa Manager
- Spa Supervisor
- Spa Manager/Esthetician
- Spa Manager
- Spa Director/Finance
- Salon Supervisor
- Owner-Spa Director
- Med Spa Manager
- Health Spa Manager
- Department Manager
- Day Spa Manager
Tasks for “Spa Manager”
- Maintain client databases.
- Sell products, services, or memberships.
- Plan or direct spa services and programs.
- Direct facility maintenance or repair.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
- Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
- Verify staff credentials, such as educational and certification requirements.
- Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Participate in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Tablet computers
- Electronic cash registers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Payment processing terminals
- Personal computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- CRIMPERS Management Software CRIMPERS Salon Software
- Booker Software SpaBooker
- Neill Technologies SpaBiz
- Microsoft Outlook
- Innovative Business Computer Solutions Spa/Salon Manager
- Rogers Software Development SuperSalon
- Syntec Systems Insight
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bizlink Salon Manager
- Microsoft Word
- Elite Software Elite Salon & Spa Payroll
- Leprechaun Spa and Salon Software
- TouchSuite Salon
- Web browser software
- Milano Spa
- Microsoft Office
- Floydware Rosy
- Shortcuts Software Shortcuts Spa
- DaySmart Software Salon Iris
- ProSolutions Software Transcend
- Microsoft Excel
- MIKAL SMS
- intelligenz Solutions intelliSpa
- Envision Salon
- Elite Software Elite Salon & Spa Management
- PAR Technology SpaSoft
- CSI Software Spa Management
- Millennium SpaSalon