Will “Bilingual Kindergarten Teacher” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
15% Chance of Automation
“Bilingual Kindergarten Teacher” will almost certainly not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #191 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Teach elemental natural and social science, personal hygiene, music, art, and literature to kindergarten students. Promote physical, mental, and social development. May be required to hold State certification.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 25-2012.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 55,460.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 0.00
- Currently, there are 151,290 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education”.
Also Known As…
- Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education
- Title One Kindergarten Teacher
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Kindergarten / First Grade Teacher
- Kinder Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- Classroom Teacher
- Bilingual Kindergarten Teacher
- 4 Year Olds Kindergarten Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Physical Fitness Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher (PE Teacher)
- Montessori Teacher
- House Adviser
- Elementary Art Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Art Teacher
Tasks for “Bilingual Kindergarten Teacher”
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepare children for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Provide disabled students with assistive devices, supportive technology, and assistance accessing facilities, such as restrooms.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems or special academic interests.
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
- Involve parent volunteers and older students in children's activities to facilitate involvement in focused, complex play.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of kindergarten programs.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine children's developmental levels and needs.
- Organize and label materials and display children's work in a manner appropriate for their sizes and perceptual skills.
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records and prepare reports on children and activities as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate children's progress.
- Demonstrate activities to children.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Prepare materials, classrooms, and other indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play, learning and motor-skill activities, and safety.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Perform administrative duties, such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
Related Technology & Tools
- Audiotape players
- Intercom systems
- Desktop computers
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Video cassette recorders VCR
- Educational board games
- Overhead display projectors
- Computer laser printers
- Compact digital cameras
- Laminating machines
- Science activity kits
- Compact disk CD players
- Television monitors
- Water tables
- Sand tables
- Toy block sets
- Microsoft Word
- Children's educational software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook