Will “Water Team Leader” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
1.8% Chance of Automation
“Water Team Leader” will not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #80 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as life sciences, physical sciences, mathematics, statistics, and research and development in these fields.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 11-9121.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 136,150.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 65.00
- Currently, there are 54,780 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Natural Sciences Managers”.
Also Known As…
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Senior Scientist
- Senior Investigator
- Research Manager
- Research and Development Director
- Natural Science Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Health Sciences Manager
- Fisheries Director
- Environmental Program Manager
- Wild Life Manager
- Water Team Leader
- Research Director
- Research Development Manager
- Research Development Director
- Research Coordinator
- Research Associate
- Quarrying Specialist
- Quarrying Manager
- Natural Resources Specialist
- Natural Resources Manager
- Laboratory Scientist
- Laboratory Director
- Hydrogeology Professor
- Gravity Manager
- Geophysical Manager
- Geological Manager
- Geochemical Manager
- Environmental Research Project Manager
- Director of Research and Development
- Development Coordinator
- Development Associate
- Chemical Plant Technical Director
- Chemical Laboratory Chief
- Agriculture Research Director
- Agricultural Research Director
Tasks for “Water Team Leader”
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
- Determine scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management and make detailed plans to accomplish these goals.
- Prepare project proposals.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
- Make presentations at professional meetings to further knowledge in the field.
- Provide for stewardship of plant or animal resources or habitats, studying land use, monitoring animal populations, or providing shelter, resources, or medical treatment for animals.
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Advise or assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Confer with scientists, engineers, regulators, or others to plan or review projects or to provide technical assistance.
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
- Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
- Conduct own research in field of expertise.
Related Technology & Tools
- Liquid crystal display LCD video projectors
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Color plotters
- Universal serial bus USB flash drives
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Outlook
- IBM Lotus 1-2-3
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Adobe Systems Adobe Photoshop
- ESRI ArcGIS software
- Laboratory information management system LIMS
- Oracle DBMS
- Graphics software
- Web browser software
- StataCorp Stata
- Structured query language SQL