Will “Trading Assistant” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
98% Chance of Automation
“Trading Assistant” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #688 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Perform duties related to the purchase, sale or holding of securities. Duties include writing orders for stock purchases or sales, computing transfer taxes, verifying stock transactions, accepting and delivering securities, tracking stock price fluctuations, computing equity, distributing dividends, and keeping records of daily transactions and holdings.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-4011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 52,380.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 25.00
- Currently, there are 59,820 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Brokerage Clerks”.
Also Known As…
- Brokerage Clerks
- Sales Trader
- Sales Assistant
- Registered Sales Assistant
- Registered Account Administrator
- Operations Coordinator
- Operations Clerk
- Client Service Associate
- Client Associate
- Account Administrator
- Transfer Clerk
- Transaction Processor
- Trading Assistant
- Telephone Quotation Clerk
- Stock Clerk
- Securities Settlement Processor
- Securities Clerk
- Registered Associate
- Quotation Clerk
- Quotation Checker
- Portfolio Assistant
- OTC Clerk (Over the Counter Clerk)
- Margin Clerk
- Information Clerk Brokerage
- Dividend Clerk
- Coupon Clerk
- Commodities Clerk
- Client Service Representative
- Client Administrator
- Brokerage Purchase-and-Sale Clerk
- Brokerage Coordinator
- Broker Assistant
Tasks for “Trading Assistant”
- Verify ownership and transaction information and dividend distribution instructions to ensure conformance with governmental regulations, using stock records and reports.
- Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, or commissions and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
- Prepare forms, such as receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, or transfer confirmations, based on transaction requests from stockholders.
- Correspond with customers and confer with coworkers to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, or resolve account problems.
- File, type, or operate standard office machines.
- Document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, or payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, or certificate records.
- Schedule and coordinate transfer and delivery of security certificates between companies, departments, and customers.
- Prepare reports summarizing daily transactions and earnings for individual customer accounts.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as answering phones or distributing mail.
- Monitor daily stock prices and compute fluctuations to determine the need for additional collateral to secure loans.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Personal computers
- Multi-line telephone systems
- 10-key calculators
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Online trading software
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Office
- Royal Alliance VISION2020 Core
- Account management software
- Scheduling software
- Transaction processing software
- Spreadsheet software
- WiredRed Software e/pop Basic
- Microsoft Outlook
- Bloomberg Professional
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Instant messaging software
- HEAT Software GoldMine