Will “Brother” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Brother” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Children's Minister
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
Tasks for “Brother”
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
Related Technology & Tools
- Multiline telephone systems
- Desktop computers
- Cordless microphones
- Passenger vehicles
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Laptop computers
- Tablet computers
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Event scheduling software
- Email software
- Microsoft Office
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Excel
- Membership databases