Will “Brother” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Brother” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Children's Minister
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
Tasks for “Brother”
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
Related Technology & Tools
- Multiline telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Cordless microphones
- Desktop computers
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Passenger vehicles
- Tablet computers
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Email software
- Web browser software
- Event scheduling software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Membership databases
- Microsoft Excel