Will “Children's Minister” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Children's Minister” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
- Children's Minister
Tasks for “Children's Minister”
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Multiline telephone systems
- Laptop computers
- Passenger vehicles
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Cordless microphones
- Tablet computers
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Membership databases
- Email software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Web browser software
- Event scheduling software
- Microsoft Word