Will “Curate” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
0 % Chance of Automation
“Curate” will never be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #42 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 21-2011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 49,450.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 23.00
- Currently, there are 49,320 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Clergy”.
Also Known As…
- Missionary Coordinator
- Congregational Care Pastor
- Children's Minister
- Catholic Priest
- Youth Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Student Ministry Pastor
- Presbyterian Clergy
- Pastoral Counselor
- Ordained Minister
- Minister Assistant
- Marriage Performer
- Marriage Counselor Minister
- Hospital Chaplain
- Hospice Chaplain
- Hebrew Cantor
- Clergy Member
- Christian Counselor
Tasks for “Curate”
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregational activities or facilities.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
- Conduct special ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals, or confirmations.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, or doctors.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Devise ways in which congregational membership can be expanded.
- Perform administrative duties, such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services or repairs, or supervising the work of staff members or volunteers.
- Visit people in homes, hospitals, or prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
- Collaborate with committees or individuals to address financial or administrative issues pertaining to congregations.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
Related Technology & Tools
- Passenger vehicles
- Cordless microphones
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Tablet computers
- Multimedia presentation projectors
- Multiline telephone systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Event scheduling software
- Email software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Membership databases
- Web browser software