Will “Loan Review Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Loan Review Analyst” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #677 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 81,160.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 39.00
- Currently, there are 72,930 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Credit Analysts”.
Also Known As…
- Credit Analysts
- Risk Analyst
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Credit Representative
- Credit Manager
- Credit and Collections Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Credit Administrator
- Loan Officer
- Financing Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Escrow Representative
- Credit Specialist
- Credit Negotiator
- Credit Assessment Analyst
Tasks for “Loan Review Analyst”
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
Related Technology & Tools
- Notebook computers
- 10-key calculators
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Equifax InterConnect
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Equifax Advanced Decisioning
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experian Quest
- Equifax Application Engine
- CGI-AMS BureauLink Enterprise
- Credit and risk analysis software
- Credit fraud detection software
- Moody's KMV Risk Advisor
- CGI-AMS Strata
- Fair Isaac Capstone Decision Manager
- Experian FraudShield
- Structured query language SQL
- Moody's KMV Risk Analyst
- Experian Transact SM
- Experian Strategy Management
- Microsoft Word
- Moody's KMV Decisions
- Fair Isaac Application Risk Model Software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Experian Detect
- Experian Credinomics
- Moody's KMV Financial Analyst
- Experian Retention Triggers
- Fair Isaac Falcon ID
- eCredit Enterprise
- Dun and Bradstreet Global DecisionMaker
- Credit adjudication and lending management system CALMS
- CGI-AMS CACS Enterprise
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne