Will “Loan Review Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Loan Review Analyst” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #677 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 81,160.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 39.00
- Currently, there are 72,930 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Credit Analysts”.
Also Known As…
- Credit Analysts
- Risk Analyst
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Credit Representative
- Credit Manager
- Credit and Collections Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Credit Administrator
- Loan Officer
- Financing Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Escrow Representative
- Credit Specialist
- Credit Negotiator
- Credit Assessment Analyst
Tasks for “Loan Review Analyst”
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
Related Technology & Tools
- Notebook computers
- Personal computers
- 10-key calculators
- Desktop computers
- Moody's KMV Risk Advisor
- Credit adjudication and lending management system CALMS
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Equifax Advanced Decisioning
- CGI-AMS BureauLink Enterprise
- Moody's KMV Financial Analyst
- Dun and Bradstreet Global DecisionMaker
- Experian Credinomics
- Equifax InterConnect
- eCredit Enterprise
- Credit and risk analysis software
- Credit fraud detection software
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Structured query language SQL
- CGI-AMS Strata
- Fair Isaac Application Risk Model Software
- Fair Isaac Falcon ID
- Experian Retention Triggers
- Experian Quest
- Moody's KMV Decisions
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Microsoft Office
- Experian FraudShield
- Experian Detect
- Fair Isaac Capstone Decision Manager
- Experian Transact SM
- Moody's KMV Risk Analyst
- Equifax Application Engine
- CGI-AMS CACS Enterprise
- Experian Strategy Management