Will “Loan Review Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
100 % Chance of Automation
“Loan Review Analyst” will definitely be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #677 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 13-2041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 81,160.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 39.00
- Currently, there are 72,930 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Credit Analysts”.
Also Known As…
- Credit Analysts
- Risk Analyst
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Credit Representative
- Credit Manager
- Credit and Collections Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Credit Administrator
- Loan Officer
- Financing Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Escrow Representative
- Credit Specialist
- Credit Negotiator
- Credit Assessment Analyst
Tasks for “Loan Review Analyst”
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Notebook computers
- 10-key calculators
- Microsoft Word
- Credit fraud detection software
- Microsoft Office
- Experian Transact SM
- Credit and risk analysis software
- Experian Retention Triggers
- Fair Isaac Capstone Decision Manager
- Fair Isaac Falcon ID
- Experian Credinomics
- Microsoft Excel
- CGI-AMS BureauLink Enterprise
- eCredit Enterprise
- Structured query language SQL
- Credit adjudication and lending management system CALMS
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Moody's KMV Risk Analyst
- Fair Isaac Application Risk Model Software
- Moody's KMV Decisions
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experian FraudShield
- Equifax Advanced Decisioning
- Moody's KMV Financial Analyst
- Experian Quest
- CGI-AMS Strata
- Equifax InterConnect
- Moody's KMV CreditEdge
- Experian Detect
- Experian Strategy Management
- Moody's KMV Risk Advisor
- Equifax Application Engine
- CGI-AMS CACS Enterprise
- Dun and Bradstreet Global DecisionMaker