Will “Mathematical Engineering Technician” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Mathematical Engineering Technician” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Mathematical Technicians”.
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Mathematical Engineering Technician”
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer data input scanners
- Computer laser printers
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Personal computers
- Structured query language SQL
- Microsoft Access
- Graphics software
- Maplesoft Maple
- Design Science MathType
- Oracle Java
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Microsoft Office
- Data mining software
- Microsoft Word
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Calculator software
- Data entry software