Will “Mathematical Engineering Technician” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Mathematical Engineering Technician” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Mathematical Technicians”.
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Mathematical Engineering Technician”
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer data input scanners
- Computer laser printers
- Personal computers
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Graphics software
- Design Science MathType
- Structured query language SQL
- Maplesoft Maple
- Microsoft Office
- Calculator software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Data entry software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Data mining software
- Oracle Java