Will “Weight Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Weight Analyst” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Mathematical Technicians”.
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Weight Analyst”
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Computer laser printers
- Laptop computers
- Personal computers
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Oracle Java
- Structured query language SQL
- Calculator software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Design Science MathType
- Microsoft Office
- Data mining software
- Graphics software
- Maplesoft Maple
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Data entry software
- Microsoft PowerPoint