Will “Weight Analyst” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Weight Analyst” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Mathematical Technicians”.
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Weight Analyst”
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
Related Technology & Tools
- Desktop computers
- Laptop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Computer data input scanners
- Personal computers
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Graphics software
- Data mining software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Oracle Java
- Data entry software
- Structured query language SQL
- Calculator software
- Microsoft Office
- Design Science MathType
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Maplesoft Maple
- Microsoft Word