Will “Mathematics Technician” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Mathematics Technician” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Mathematical Technicians”.
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Mathematics Technician”
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
Related Technology & Tools
- Computer laser printers
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Personal computers
- Graphics software
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Design Science MathType
- Microsoft Word
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Data mining software
- Maplesoft Maple
- Calculator software
- Data entry software
- Structured query language SQL
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Oracle Java
- Microsoft Office