Will “Mathematics Technician” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Mathematics Technician” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Mathematical Technicians”.
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Mathematics Technician”
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laptop computers
- Computer laser printers
- Personal computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Desktop computers
- Maplesoft Maple
- Oracle Java
- Design Science MathType
- Graphics software
- Microsoft Word
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Structured query language SQL
- Data entry software
- Calculator software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Data mining software