Will “Mathematical Technicians” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Mathematical Technicians” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Mathematical Technicians”
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
Related Technology & Tools
- Laptop computers
- Personal computers
- Computer laser printers
- Desktop computers
- Computer data input scanners
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data mining software
- Microsoft Word
- Maplesoft Maple
- Microsoft Office
- Graphics software
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Calculator software
- Microsoft Access
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Data entry software
- Oracle Java
- Structured query language SQL
- Design Science MathType
- Microsoft Excel