Will “Mathematical Technicians” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Mathematical Technicians” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #699 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment, and products.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 15-2091.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 58,490.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 28.00
- Currently, there are 510 people on this job
Also Known As…
Tasks for “Mathematical Technicians”
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
Related Technology & Tools
- Personal computers
- Computer laser printers
- Computer data input scanners
- Laptop computers
- Desktop computers
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Calculator software
- Graphics software
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Microsoft Office
- Wolfram Research Mathematica
- Maplesoft Maple
- Microsoft Excel
- Data entry software
- Data mining software
- Design Science MathType
- Structured query language SQL
- Oracle Java
- Microsoft Word