Will “Weed Science Research Technician” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
97% Chance of Automation
“Weed Science Research Technician” will almost certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #665 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Work with agricultural and food scientists in food, fiber, and animal research, production, and processing; and assist with animal breeding and nutrition. Conduct tests and experiments to improve yield and quality of crops or to increase the resistance of plants and animals to disease or insects. Includes technicians who assist food scientists or technologists in the research and development of production technology, quality control, packaging, processing, and use of foods.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 19-4011.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 40,470.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 19.00
- Currently, there are 20,420 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Agricultural and Food Science Technicians”.
Also Known As…
- Agricultural and Food Science Technicians
- Sugarcane Research Technician
- Seed Analyst
- Food Quality Technician
- Feed Research Technician
- Feed Mill Lab Technician
- Dairy Technologist
- Dairy Technician
- Dairy Lab Technician
- Cotton Program Technician
- Artificial Breeding Technician
- Agronomy Technician
- Agriculture Technician