Will “Bilingual Research Interviewer” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
65% Chance of Automation
“Bilingual Research Interviewer” will maybe be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #357 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Assist social scientists in laboratory, survey, and other social science research. May help prepare findings for publication and assist in laboratory analysis, quality control, or data management.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 19-4061.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 46,820.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 22.00
- Currently, there are 30,030 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Social Science Research Assistants”.
Also Known As…
- Social Science Research Assistants
- Survey Analyst
- Social Research Assistant
- Research Specialist
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
- Research Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Director
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Graduate Assistant
- Sociology Research Assistant
- Research Technician
- Research Scientist
- Research Interviewer
- Research Coordinator
- Research Aide
- Psychologist Research Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Political Science Research Assistant
- Market Research Interviewer
- Historian Research Assistant
- Economist Research Assistant
- Economic Research Assistant
- Data Specialist
- Data Manager
- Computer Aided Telephone Interview Manager (CATI Manager)
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Interviewer
- City Planning Aide
- Call Center Manager
Tasks for “Bilingual Research Interviewer”
- Allocate and manage laboratory space and resources.
- Collect specimens such as blood samples, as required by research projects.
- Track laboratory supplies, and expenses such as participant reimbursement.
- Recruit and schedule research participants.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Administer standardized tests to research subjects, or interview them to collect research data.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases, correcting any errors.
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
- Develop and implement research quality control procedures.
- Design and create special programs for tasks such as statistical analysis and data entry and cleaning.
- Code data in preparation for computer entry.
- Provide assistance in the design of survey instruments such as questionnaires.
- Perform needs assessments or consult with clients to determine the types of research and information required.
- Conduct internet-based and library research.
- Edit and submit protocols and other required research documentation.
- Screen potential subjects to determine their suitability as study participants.
- Supervise the work of survey interviewers.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
Related Technology & Tools
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Photocopying equipment
- Computer data input scanners
- Personal computers
- Computer laser printers
- Desktop computers
- Transcription equipment
- Tablet computers
- Microsoft Access
- ESRI ArcGIS software
- StataCorp Stata
- Microsoft Office
- Video development software
- The MathWorks MATLAB
- Graphics software
- Microsoft Outlook
- Database software
- Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign
- Online library databases
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
- Web browser software