Will “Cage Supervisor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
39% Chance of Automation
“Cage Supervisor” will probably not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #269 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
In a gaming establishment, conduct financial transactions for patrons. May reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books. May accept patron's credit application and verify credit references to provide check-cashing authorization or to establish house credit accounts. May sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons. May convert gaming chips, tokens, or tickets to currency upon patron's request. May use a cash register or computer to record transaction.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-3041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 28,120.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 13.00
- Currently, there are 18,810 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Gaming Cage Workers”.
Also Known As…
- Gaming Cage Workers
- Mutuel Clerk
- Gaming Cashier
- Gaming Cage Worker
- Casino Cashier Manager
- Casino Cashier
- Casino Cage Cashier
- Cage/Vault Supervisor
- Cage Supervisor
- Cage Manager
- Cage Cashier
- Paymaster of Purses
- Gaming Cage Cashier
- Gambling Cashier
- Casino Worker
- Casino Gaming Worker
- Cashier and Salesperson
Tasks for “Cage Supervisor”
- Provide customers with information about casino operations.
- Follow all gaming regulations.
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons or to other workers for resale to patrons.
- Establish new computer accounts.
- Provide assistance in the training and orientation of new cashiers.
- Prepare reports, including assignment of company funds or recording of department revenues.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.
- Supply currency, coins, chips, or gaming checks to other departments as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- Maintain cage security.
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
- Verify accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, or exchange summary reports.
- Cash checks and process credit card advances for patrons.
- Record casino exchange transactions, using cash registers.
Related Technology & Tools
- Automatic coin sorters
- Credit card processing machines
- Coin sorting setups
- Cash advance terminals
- Security alarm systems
- Desktop computers
- Currency scanners
- Personal computers
- Automatic coin wrappers
- Cash registers
- 10-key calculators
- Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheet software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Corel WordPerfect Office Suite