Will “Cage Supervisor” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
39% Chance of Automation
“Cage Supervisor” will probably not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #269 out of #702, where higher means less likely to be replaced.
In a gaming establishment, conduct financial transactions for patrons. May reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books. May accept patron's credit application and verify credit references to provide check-cashing authorization or to establish house credit accounts. May sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons. May convert gaming chips, tokens, or tickets to currency upon patron's request. May use a cash register or computer to record transaction.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-3041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 28,120.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 13.00
- Currently, there are 18,810 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Gaming Cage Workers”.
Also Known As…
- Gaming Cage Workers
- Mutuel Clerk
- Gaming Cashier
- Gaming Cage Worker
- Casino Cashier Manager
- Casino Cashier
- Casino Cage Cashier
- Cage/Vault Supervisor
- Cage Supervisor
- Cage Manager
- Cage Cashier
- Paymaster of Purses
- Gaming Cage Cashier
- Gambling Cashier
- Casino Worker
- Casino Gaming Worker
- Cashier and Salesperson
Tasks for “Cage Supervisor”
- Supply currency, coins, chips, or gaming checks to other departments as needed.
- Provide customers with information about casino operations.
- Prepare reports, including assignment of company funds or recording of department revenues.
- Verify accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, or exchange summary reports.
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
- Follow all gaming regulations.
- Provide assistance in the training and orientation of new cashiers.
- Maintain cage security.
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
- Establish new computer accounts.
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Cash checks and process credit card advances for patrons.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.
- Record casino exchange transactions, using cash registers.
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons or to other workers for resale to patrons.
Related Technology & Tools
- Currency scanners
- 10-key calculators
- Security alarm systems
- Automatic coin wrappers
- Cash advance terminals
- Automatic coin sorters
- Coin sorting setups
- Cash registers
- Credit card processing machines
- Personal computers
- Desktop computers
- Corel WordPerfect Office Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Spreadsheet software