Will “Casino Cashier Manager” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
39% Chance of Automation
“Casino Cashier Manager” will probably not be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #269 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
In a gaming establishment, conduct financial transactions for patrons. May reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books. May accept patron's credit application and verify credit references to provide check-cashing authorization or to establish house credit accounts. May sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons, or to other workers for resale to patrons. May convert gaming chips, tokens, or tickets to currency upon patron's request. May use a cash register or computer to record transaction.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-3041.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 28,120.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 13.00
- Currently, there are 18,810 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “Gaming Cage Workers”.
Also Known As…
- Gaming Cage Workers
- Mutuel Clerk
- Gaming Cashier
- Gaming Cage Worker
- Casino Cashier Manager
- Casino Cashier
- Casino Cage Cashier
- Cage/Vault Supervisor
- Cage Supervisor
- Cage Manager
- Cage Cashier
- Paymaster of Purses
- Gaming Cage Cashier
- Gambling Cashier
- Casino Worker
- Casino Gaming Worker
- Cashier and Salesperson
Tasks for “Casino Cashier Manager”
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons or to other workers for resale to patrons.
- Supply currency, coins, chips, or gaming checks to other departments as needed.
- Verify accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, or exchange summary reports.
- Establish new computer accounts.
- Prepare reports, including assignment of company funds or recording of department revenues.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
- Follow all gaming regulations.
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- Cash checks and process credit card advances for patrons.
- Provide assistance in the training and orientation of new cashiers.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.
- Provide customers with information about casino operations.
- Maintain cage security.
- Record casino exchange transactions, using cash registers.
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
Related Technology & Tools
- Coin sorting setups
- Cash advance terminals
- Cash registers
- 10-key calculators
- Currency scanners
- Personal computers
- Credit card processing machines
- Desktop computers
- Automatic coin wrappers
- Security alarm systems
- Automatic coin sorters
- Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheet software
- Corel WordPerfect Office Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office