Will “New Accounts Banking Representative” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“New Accounts Banking Representative” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #693 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Interview persons desiring to open accounts in financial institutions. Explain account services available to prospective customers and assist them in preparing applications.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-4141.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 36,480.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 17.00
- Currently, there are 41,630 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “New Accounts Clerks”.
Also Known As…
- New Accounts Clerks
- Retail Service Representative
- Retail Banker
- Relationship Manager
- Personal Banker
- New Accounts Representative
- Member Service Representative
- Loan Processor
- Financial Services Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Universal Banker
- Savings Counselor
- Sales Specialist
- Safe Deposit Box Rental Clerk
- Retail Personal Banker
- Relationship Banker
- Personal Banking Representative
- Personal Banking Assistant
- New Client Banking Services Clerk
- Financial Services Counselor
- Financial Service Representative
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service Officer
- Consumer Banker
- Banking Services Clerk
- Bank Representative
- Application Processor
Tasks for “New Accounts Banking Representative”
- Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
- Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
- Execute wire transfers of funds.
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for services, such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
- Answer customers' questions and explain available services, such as deposit accounts, bonds, and securities.
- Perform teller duties as required.
- Perform foreign currency transactions and sell traveler's checks.
- Duplicate records for distribution to branch offices.
- Interview customers to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safe-deposit boxes.
- Schedule repairs for locks on safe-deposit boxes.
- Collect and record customer deposits and fees and issue receipts, using computers.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Process loan applications.
- Issue initial and replacement safe-deposit keys to customers, and admit customers to vaults.
Related Technology & Tools
- 10-key calculators
- Personal computers
- Teller terminals
- Financial needs analysis software
- Email software
- Corporate Information Factory CIF
- Harland Financial Solutions DepositPro
- DCI iCore
- Web browser software
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Systems Union Group MIS DecisionWare
- IPS-Sendero Relationship Profitability Manager Catalyst
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Data entry software
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- IBM Lotus Notes