Will “Safe Deposit Box Rental Clerk” be Replaced By Robots? 🤔
99% Chance of Automation
“Safe Deposit Box Rental Clerk” will certainly be replaced by robots.
This job is ranked #693 out of #702. A higher ranking (i.e., a lower number) means the job is less likely to be replaced.
Interview persons desiring to open accounts in financial institutions. Explain account services available to prospective customers and assist them in preparing applications.
- The SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) code is 43-4141.00
- The Mean Annual Wage in the U.S. is $ 36,480.00
- The Mean Hourly Wage is $ 17.00
- Currently, there are 41,630 people on this job
☝️ Information based on the reference occupation “New Accounts Clerks”.
Also Known As…
- New Accounts Clerks
- Retail Service Representative
- Retail Banker
- Relationship Manager
- Personal Banker
- New Accounts Representative
- Member Service Representative
- Loan Processor
- Financial Services Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Universal Banker
- Savings Counselor
- Sales Specialist
- Retail Personal Banker
- Relationship Banker
- Personal Banking Representative
- Personal Banking Assistant
- New Client Banking Services Clerk
- New Accounts Banking Representative
- Financial Services Counselor
- Financial Service Representative
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service Officer
- Consumer Banker
- Banking Services Clerk
- Bank Representative
- Application Processor
Tasks for “Safe Deposit Box Rental Clerk”
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for services, such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
- Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
- Answer customers' questions and explain available services, such as deposit accounts, bonds, and securities.
- Duplicate records for distribution to branch offices.
- Schedule repairs for locks on safe-deposit boxes.
- Interview customers to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safe-deposit boxes.
- Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Process loan applications.
- Issue initial and replacement safe-deposit keys to customers, and admit customers to vaults.
- Collect and record customer deposits and fees and issue receipts, using computers.
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
- Execute wire transfers of funds.
- Perform teller duties as required.
- Perform foreign currency transactions and sell traveler's checks.
Related Technology & Tools
- 10-key calculators
- Teller terminals
- Personal computers
- Systems Union Group MIS DecisionWare
- Web browser software
- Email software
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office
- IPS-Sendero Relationship Profitability Manager Catalyst
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data entry software
- DCI iCore
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Excel
- Corporate Information Factory CIF
- Financial needs analysis software
- Microsoft Word
- Harland Financial Solutions DepositPro